Dave Wakely Mediator
After years as a local union leader I became frustrated by how discussions elevated to disputes even when the parties were not that far apart. I saw that through using interest based negotiations and mediation parties could reach mutually beneficial agreements that increased the productivity of the workplace and the security of the workforce. I successfully integrated interest based negotiation into my organization and my passion for problem solving and helping others drove me to the practice of Mediation.
ExperienceSpending 12 years as a union representative has provided me experience in:
- Negotiating Termination Settlements
- Resolving Member on Member Complaints
- Resolving Human Rights Complaints
- Negotiating over 500 Million Dollars in Contracts
- Qualified Mediator (Q. Med) - ADRIC
- Dispute Resolution Training - York University
- Civil Procedure - ADRIO
- Ethics for Practicing Mediators - ADRIO
Medical InsightAfter achieving honours standing in both the Primary Care Paramedic and Advanced Care Paramedic programs at Humber College, I have worked as a front line Paramedic in Peel Region for over a decade. My clinical education and experience provide insight into cases with a medical element.
Book DaveClick here to book a mediation with Dave