Most people considering mediation have questions about the process. We put together this mediation FAQ based on the most searched mediation questions. Each page will open a new tab, so you can get back to this page easily. If these answers get you interested in more in depth about mediation check out the Mediation and Negotiation Blog
The Most Googled Mediation Questions
- Are Mediation Agreements Legally Binding?
- How Mediation Differs From Arbitration?
- Mediation How to Prepare?
- How To Start Mediation?
- How Long Does Mediation Take?
- How Mediation Works in Ontario?
- Who Attends Mediation?
- Who Needs Mediation?
- Who Pays Mediation Fees?
- Who Organizes Mediation?
- Who Conducts Mediation?
- Who Regulates Mediation?
- When Mediation Does Not Work
- When Mediation Is Inappropriate?
- Which Is Better Mediation Or Arbitration?
- Where Is Mediation Most Appropriate?
- Where Is Mediation Mandatory?
- Where Are Mediation Sessions Held?
- Are Mediation Settlements Taxable?
- Are Mediation and Conciliation the Same?
- Are Mediation Sessions Open to the Public?
editors note: I know the description promised a full 21 questions answered. This listing was put up to do some technical testing while the other pages are being built. Thanks for your interest, please consider signing up for our mailing list!