Online Mediation Services
Wakely Mediation offers online mediation services with a focus on labour, employment and work disputes. Whether it is online grievance mediation, online termination mediation or online mediation to help your work teams, Wakely Mediation’s online dispute resolution process allows you to participate in the mediation process from anywhere in the world using a computer, tablet or smartphone.
The clients, their lawyers and the mediator can all be in different locations and the online mediation allows clients to meet privately with their lawyers, caucuses with lawyers and mediator and larger group conversations. Wakely Mediation uses a platform that allow up to 50 video connections. Any meeting that could be had with an in person mediation can be had with an online mediation. Contact us today to see a demonstration of the technology or to book an online mediation.
Is Online Mediation Secure?
Yes, Wakely Mediation uses Zoom as a video chat provider. Online meeting rooms feature end to end encryption, access control and many other security features
How Fast Does My Internet Connection Need to be to participate in Online Mediation?
Video chat requires 800kbps/1.0Mbps (up/down) for high quality video. You can test your connection speed by clicking here. If you want to mediate online in high definition, 1.5MB up/down is prefered.
What is Required to Participate in an Online Mediation?
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam – built-in or USB plug-in
- Or, a HD cam or HD camcorder with video capture card
Supported operating systems
- macOS X with macOS 10.7 or later
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 or 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista with SP1 or later
- Windows XP with SP3 or later
- Ubuntu 12.04 or higher
- Mint 17.1 or higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 or higher
- Oracle Linux 6.4 or higher
- CentOS 6.4 or higher
- Fedora 21 or higher
- OpenSUSE 13.2 or higher
- ArchLinux (64-bit only)
Supported tablet and mobile devices
- Surface PRO 2 running Win 8.1
- Surface PRO 3 running Win 10
- iOS and Android devices
- Blackberry devices
- Windows: IE 11+, Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Mac: Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Linux: Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
Are you Ready for an Online Mediation?
We all use the internet everyday. Online mediation is just the next step in online work. When you are ready or if you have questions about online mediation with Wakely Mediation, contact us for a no obligation demonstration.